Business and Auxiliary Services continues to support the College of Charleston’s educational and service mission during the remote learning period.
Although the College has moved to a remote-work status, we are here to serve you. For updates regarding our services, please see below.
For general inquiries, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Barnes & Noble at the College of Charleston
Store Manager: Stephen Jones
843.953.5518 (voicemail is being checked routinely)
- The bookstore is currently closed. Books and other course materials are available for purchase online via the College of Charleston Barnes & Noble website with free ground shipping on all orders.
- Free eTextbook access is available to students through the remainder of the spring 2020 semester via VitalSource.
- Rented textbooks can be returned using a free shipping label. Students will be sent email reminders starting April 19 with return rental information and a link to the prepaid label. More detailed information can be found on the College of Charleston Barnes & Noble website.
- Students will be able to sell back their textbooks once the College of Charleston resumes in-person classes. Barnes & Noble is developing additional plans for remote textbook buybacks and will provide updates once those are finalized.
- Campus Housing is assisting students during early move-out for remote learning, as well as serving those students who received an exception to remain in campus housing due to extenuating circumstances
- We continue to process fall 2020 housing contracts and assignments for first-year students and room selection for returning students, as well as access control for the residence halls and houses.
Please contact us by email if you have any questions regarding our services.. We look forward to serving you as soon as possible.
Cougar Card Services
- You can replace your Cougar Card by going to Public Safety (81-B St. Philip Street), where they will assist you.
- Deposit Cougar Cash by following our website instructions under Student Cougar Cash for online deposits.
Dining Services is offering breakfast, lunch and dinner pick-up during one time period (11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.), from the pick-up window at City Bistro.
For more details and to learn about made-to-order, ready-to-eat meals and Meal Kit options, please go to the Dining Services website or feel free to contact us.
All students, with or without a meal plan, are welcome to get meals. Current meal plan holders will swipe their Cougar Cards as usual. For those students who do not currently have a meal plan, we ask that each student present their Cougar Card to confirm student status when picking up their meals.
Mail Services will continue to accept inbound and outbound shipments from all couriers until further notice. The customer service counter is closed.
Employee mail and packages will be managed through departmental/office pickup and drop-off using the locker banks in the lobby of Mail Services. Please visit the Mail Services website for important details about this process.
- The Ashley and Cooper locker banks in the Mail Services lobby remain available 24/7.
- If you received an “expiry email notification,” your item is still located in that locker bank with the same PIN.
- To forward your student mail if you have not already done so through the move-out form, please complete the following survey: https://cofc.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_9TwEG3YZnoJBszj
- Employees and students who need to manage their parking account, including paying for any citations, can access the account via MyCharleston and the MyAccounts
Please contact us via email if you have any questions regarding Sottile Theatre. We look forward to serving you as soon as possible.