What happens to my unused dining dollars?

By | April 2, 2020
Unused Dining Dollars will carry over each semester until a student graduates or separates (through withdrawal or a leave of absence) from the College. Cougar Card Services will refund the Dining Dollar account balance for graduating or separated students after receipt of the Dining Dollar Refund Form. Refunds cannot be issued for account balances less than $10. Refunds will be issued via direct deposit if an account is set up with the Treasurer’s Office. If direct deposit is not set up, a check will be mailed to the primary address on file or as stated in the request.